Use Barrier-Blok ™ to create temporary or semi-permanent retaining or hold-back walls without the time or expense to pour foundations and demolish when you are done.
- Can stored easily on pallets and are ready to use when needed
- Easy to clean off and reuse
- While the weight ( 30 lbs.) of each Blok will keep it in place in most applications, you may decide to provide additional stabilization by anchoring the product
- Can be staked in place with rebar, metal or wood stakes, or pipe
- Can be secured with glue or epoxy depending on the level of adhesion desired
- Holes line up for offset stacking an staking of courses
- Bull nose interlocking design provides excellent hold back of liquids
- Since Eco-Blok™ products are friendly to the environment, you won't have to worry about long-term exposure.
See our Water Quality Study for details