When the call comes, you have to be ready. Whether it's a broken water main, an overflow, or a spill, every minute counts.
Eco-Blok™ products give you and your team the right tools to help contain and control various spills. Whether used alone or in conjunction with rubber dam material, you will find Eco-Blok™ products easy to use, and re-use.
Barrier-Blok ™Barrier-Blok™ offers 30 lbs of densely molded rubber that you can use as a direct barrier or to secure rubber dams in place.
- Stores easily on response trucks; won't break down like sand bags.
- 24"x 12"x 4"
- Easily secured in place.
- Will stand up to sun, rain, and repeated use.
- Can be cleaned easily.
- Easy to store and move
- Block drain inlets
- Direct / redirect flow of water, mud
- Hold down rubber dam material
Our newest product, Eco-Bag™ made from PVC, will give you an excellent alternative to sand bags.
- 18" x 12" x 4" with valve
- empty weight approx 3 lbs.; ½ cubic foot capacity
- Standard in orange, tan or white ( special colors available)
- Can be filled with water, sand or gravel
- Hand holds on each side
- PVC casing will self-close after puncture.
- Your logo or message can be added.
- Sturdy construction will stand up to years of repeated use.